Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

The night before CNY, as my family members were sitting around the table having great time over the reunion dinner; I sat demurely in my office,patiently waiting for the next student to ring on my door bell.

For some instance, I do regret for not being able to join them.
(Na, the older you are, the more you are burdened with those so-called "responsibilities"!)
However, the presents and messages that I recieved from my family and friends have consoled me and warmed my heart.
Even though I am physically and geographically apart from them, but they never ever forget my existaece.
It is a mercy to be remembered and to be blessed with all of the good words which sent from the bottom of their hearts.

If I am allowed to make a wish during this special occasion, I sincerely wish all of my family members and friends stay healthy and be positive.
Without health, we are just like birds without wings, no matter how beautiful and amazing the world and the preople are, we wouldn't happen to experience them, to learn them, to know them.

My (chinese)new year resolution, hehe:
~ live a happy and healthy life;
~ work hard (and earn more money of course);
~ to be more optimistic and take problems easily;
~ improve and brush up my german and english!

No comments:

Post a Comment